Scrawlrbox T-Shirt Design Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This t-shirt design competition is run and promoted by Scrawlrbox LTD and registered in England, company no. 09736068, with our office in Chippenham, SN15 3HP. The terms ‘we, us, our’ will be used to refer to Scrawlrbox.
2. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Scrawlrbox of any third-party supplier of the prize or any third parties concerned in any way with the t-shirt design competition.
3. By taking part in the competition, you hereby consent to a dialogue with Scrawlrbox by email to ascertain whether you would prefer to remain anonymous, or if you are happy for your name to appear in any future materials.
4. You hereby represent and warrant that any use of your name or other related materials by or on behalf of Scrawlrbox, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
5. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
6. In the event that, for reasons beyond Scrawlrbox’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Scrawlrbox is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Scrawlrbox reserves the right to make this prize unavailable.
7. Entry into the t-shirt design competition will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
8. Unlimited entries per person. The competition is open to any participant aged 18 and over.
9. Employees of Scrawlrbox and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the t-shirt design competition are not eligible to take part.
10. Entry to the t-shirt design competition is free; no purchase necessary.
11. This T-shirt design competition is open to participants worldwide (For the reason ongoing pandemic, regional conflict, or other factors the following countries are excluded from the competition: Afghanistan Belarus Bhutan Brunei Darussalam Lao People's Democratic Republic Myanmar Russian Federation (due to conflict in the region) South Sudan Sudan (due to conflict in the region) Syrian Arab Republic Timor-Leste Turkmenistan Yemen
12. To enter, you must submit a t-shirt design to us using the submission form, and follow the instructions.
13. The Participant must ensure that Submissions do not include any marks, logos, symbols, or signs that may identify its authority or source. Any breach of these rules will lead to immediate disqualification.
14. Use of A.I or computer generated images or non original art pieces are not permitted in the competition. Entrances found to have used another’s work or computer generated images will be excluded from the competition.
15. All submissions must be the original work of the participant. The final submission must not have been previously published publicly on any platform.
16. The Participant confirms that the Submission does not infringe any copyright, rights related to trademarks, trade secrets, designs or patents of any third party.
17. All Submissions must strictly and completely conform to the Terms and Conditions and the rules and guidelines set out in the Competition Brief.
18. All Scrawlrbox’s decisions in relation to the t-shirt design competition are final in all matters and Scrawlrbox will not enter into any correspondence with participants other than the t-shirt design competition winner and their parent/guardian/teacher who submitted the entry.
19. We will remove and disqualify any submissions, if it is, in our opinion, offensive or obscene, or violate the intellectual property rights of others.
20. The Participant may continue to upload Submissions and/or edits through the Portal until 23:59(time) GMT, on 27th September 2023 (deadline). Participant is responsible for determining the corresponding time in his/her time zone.
21. A shortlist of potential winners will be chosen by votes from the public. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Scrawlrbox. Those shortlisted will be informed by email.
22. The winner(s)will be notified by email. If a winner refuses, or is non contactable after 48 hours, Scrawlrbox reserves the right to award the prize to another participant
23. To allow time for any public concerns regarding copyright claims or plagiarism to be fully addressed, the Organizer will endeavour to send the Prizes to the winner within 45 (forty-five) business days after notification of our decision of winner.
24. If the Participant whose Submission has been selected as the Winner of Competition cannot accept, receive or becomes ineligible for the prize for any reason, the Prize is awarded to the next highest ranked Participant. In this case, the person who cannot accept, receive or becomes ineligible for the prize is not entitled to request a later transfer of the prize from the Organizer.
25. Participant is solely responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws and filing requirements, as well as for paying all taxes, duties, and other fees imposed on prizes awarded.
27. By submitting an entry you allow Scrawlrbox to use it in their communications including but not limited to; Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the t-shirt design competition or these Terms and Conditions.
29. By registering or providing a submission to the competition, the participant agrees that any disputes, claims and causes of action between the Participant and the Organizer arising out of or connected with a Competition or any Prize awarded shall be solved in negotiations between the involved parties in good faith under the spirit of fair treatment by parties towards each other.
30. If the involved parties fail to reach an amicable solution, the dispute shall be finally settled by the courts of England.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org